Director of Operations
The Community Service Committee is responsible for planning and executing community service projects for membership and the community, and assisting the Chicago Urban League and MetroBoard in achieving its civic goals. Key Signature Projects for the Community Service Committee include, but are not limited to:
Interested in joining the committee? Please reach out to email@example.com
The Civic Engagement Committee establishes the organization’s platform around specific issues. The committee also assists in educating the body about upcoming laws, legislation and other political action areas of interest.
Civic Engagement initiatives include but are not limited to:
– Voter Registration – Helping to raise awareness and get community members registered to vote in upcoming elections
– Know Your Rights – Programming centered around educating the public of their rights when it comes to involvement with the police and law enforcement agencies.
Interested in joining the committee? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Fundraising Committee is the revenue generating body of MetroBoard. This committee is committed to creating purposeful social events and cultivating relationships with corporate and community partners and donors.
Some past fundraising events include:
Interested in joining the committee? Please reach out to email@example.com
The Membership Committee is focused on retention and growth for MetroBoard. The committee encourages and facilitates new member participation in the organization through planning and executing events which are of interest to members.
Membership initiatives include:
– Wanna’ Rolls – Period social events designed to get members together to enjoy each other and build friendships and connections.
– Membership Recruitment Week – A week dedicated to the recruitment and retention of members. Events are planned out to get members and non-members engaged in the organization and the movement.
– New Members Orientation – An event focused around acclimating new members to the organization. New members and non-members considering memberships are encouraged to attend. This event happens quarterly.
Interested in joining the membership committee? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Personal and Professional Development Committee (PPD) exists to assist MetroBoard members in achieving career advancement and personal development goals. PPD’s mission is to produce programming which will develop MetroBoard members into well-rounded professionals endowed to function as global leaders.
Interested in joining the committee? Please contact email@example.com for more information
The PR Committee is responsible for promoting all MetroBoard events and information pertinent to the organization through social media outlets and other platforms. This committee is also in charge of managing the brand image and designing marketing material for promotion.
Interested in joining the committee? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org